|Type||1 Cat||2 Cats Sharing||3 Cats Sharing|
|Single inside apartment||$14.00|
|Double inside apartment||$16.00||$26.00|
|Indoor / Outdoor apartment||$18.00||$28.00||$42.00|
*We request a deposit of 50% and balance to be paid on collection day.
During school holidays, statutory holidays, all of December and January there is a minimum three day charge and long term rates do not apply. All other times there is a minimum two day charge.
We are happy to administer any medication such as insulin injections, thyroid tablets, antibiotics and any other type of medication.
- Medication Administration – $1 per day
- Worming treatment from $4 per cat – Supplied by St Claws – *2Kg to 4 Kg
- Flea treatment $7 per cat – Supplied by St Claws
Pickup or Delivery Fees
- One way pick up or delivery – $22 (Christchurch Area Only – Maximum 15kms)
- Return pick up or delivery – $32 (Christchurch Area Only – Maximum 30kms return trip)
- Airport pick up or delivery – $32 (Christchurch Airport Only – One way)
- Cat carriers hire – $6 (Per use Local Use Only – By prior arrangement)
- Opening Fee – $22 (Outside normal hours – By prior arrangement)
We are open seven days a week and ask people to respect our opening times and our personal time. Please note the statutory days on which we are closed: Christmas Day and Boxing Day, New Years Day and Jan 2nd and Good Friday.
Opening fees are in addition to normal fees.
Routine Vet Visit – $12 (Christchurch Area Only – Maximum 15kms)
Payment is required in full on pick up day by Cash or Cheque – we do not have eftpos or credit card facilities.
All fees are GST inclusive.